CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

senior life

What are your new insights about senior life this past two monts?

Being a senior has many responsibilities.Responsibilities that is hard to fullfil.This life is also nice because we can experience so many things.Experiences that sometimes we do not like.And this experiences inspire us to continue towards our journey, such us trials and difficulties.Difficulties in projects, assignments etc.

Senior life is very interesting.At first, my insight about senior life is that it is very easy life.When I experience it I have changed my mind.It is very difficult when I experience senior life.I incounter many projects and requirements.This experience helps me a lot to continue my future.And I will promise that I will tried my best so that I can acheive my goals in life.

I could say that being a senior is very hard.I can say this because I also experience this kind of life.

0 comments: